For the candles:
- I used "Haunting" Stampin' around wheel on the orange candle and "Haunting and "House of Haunts" on the purple candle.
- I stamped on white tissue paper using stazon, I ran the wheel across the paper a couple of times. stamped the tree a couple of times and the house once.
- I attached the tissue in the manner I described in yesterday's post. http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/2010/09/autumn-harvest.html
- For the purple candle I started with the house after that I added trees to each side of the house, by simply turning one of the images over my trees are facing different directions. I cut the trick or treaters out individually so that I could space them in the remaining space.
- For the orange candle I cut out the strip and attached it to the candle.
- The card base is Pumpkin Pie.
- The front is Night of Navy that I ran through the Big Shot with the Spider Web folder that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I used a sponge dauber with White craft ink to lightly color the web. I tied a piece of Pumpkin Pie ribbon around the card front and attached it to the base.
- I embossed the tree on watercolor paper using black embossing paper. I masked a 3/4" circle for my moon and colored my sky using Markers and an Aqua Painter, for the night sky I combined Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy and Elegant Eggplant. the Moon is So Saffron and Daffodil Delight.
- I layered the image on Pumpkin Pie attached it to the card with Dimensionals.