Monday, September 20, 2010

Serene Snowflakes- Sept Stamp a Stack

This card is so pretty in real life!  This is the card that was meant to be the "Wow" costing a little more to make then the others.
  • The card base is Very Vanilla sprayed with Champagne Shimmer paint spray. 
  • I sprayed a second piece of Very Vanilla with the spray and after it dried I stamped the snow flakes on it using Soft Suede for the Large, Crumb Cake for the medium and Early Espresso for the small cluster. I sponged the edges with Soft Suede. I layered this on a piece of Soft Suede that was also sprayed with the shimmer paint.
  • I colored the Organza ribbon with Soft Suede and wrapped it around the layered image piece.
  • Using the Soft Suede marker I colored the word Peace from the stamp in the All Holidays set, stamped it on a scrap of Very Vanilla(sprayed with shimmer spray) and punch it with the Designer Label punch, sponged the edges with Soft Suede, inserting it in a Raised Dots Designer Label Holder in Styled Vanilla. I added this over the ribbon. Then added a Pearl under the "Peace".
  • I centered the image on the card base and was finished.
The card is very shimmery!

3 comments:

  1. This is just GORGEOUS!!! I can almost see the shine from here. So pretty. LOVE those colors you used - so soft and peaceful looking. Very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh!! Beautiful!! I simply love that stamp set and you have presented it well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete