- The card base is Confetti White(retiring) With a front of Pretty in Pink
- I inked up the phrase from Create a Cupcake with Chocolate Chip and stamped it onto a scrap of Naturals White then ran it through the Big Shot with the smallest Label Framelit, I cut 2 more of the smallest Framelit out of Chocolate Chip, cut each in half in opposite directions and frames my phrase with them.
- On a 3" square of Regal Rose I stamped Fine Flourish(retiring) with Versamark and stamped it on the CS and embossed it with Iridescent Ice. I punch it out with the 2 1/2" Circle punch.
- I cut a strip of Chocolate Chip and a rectangle of Crumb Cake DSP from the Naturals Stack. I punched the strip with the Lace Ribbon Border punch (retiring) I threaded Regal Rose 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon through the center holes and tied a knot 2/3s of the way down.
- I used the Crimper(retiring) on a scrap of Chocolate Chip CS and punched it with the Cupcake punch I ran a scrap of Pretty in Pink through the Big Shot in the Elegant Lines embossing folder, then punched it with the Cupcake punch. The Cherry was punched from Real Red and Crystal Effects was added to make it shinny and rounded..
- I used a Sharpies to color the Pearls.
From the photo I think you can see how it all went together, if you have any questions let me know.