Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snowflake Tag

Another Tag to add to my neighbor gifts. . .
  • The tag is Marina Mist 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"
  • The hole reinforcement is a 1" circle punched from Whisper White and folded in half
  • Snowflakes are die cut in Whisper White with the Northern Frost Decrative Strip. I sponged the edges lightly with Marina Mist and added a Rhinestone Jewel in the center of each one
  • I will be stamping the To/From out of the Punch Pal stamp set with White Craft ink
Some tips for when you are using the Northern Frost die. . .
  • I found that after cutting many of the snowflakes they began sticking in the die and would tear when I tried to remove them.  If use run a wax paper through with the die a couple of times they stop sticking.
  • My 6 year old Granddaughter loves to pop out all the little cut outs on the snowflakes. I have her lay the snowflakes on a clean and dry stampin scrub and using an open paper clip she can pop out the pieces, not bend the snowflake and all the little pieces stay on the stampin scrub to be dumped out when she is done.  It makes me happy that she loves doing that part of the job for me.
Well I hope you like this tag, I am doing 2 classes tomorrow make 3 each of 9 tags, I will still cut supplies until tonight so if you are interested in coming let me know cost is $12.  I hope you have a great day, now go play with paper :).

P.S.
Watercolor Wonder Crayons are now available!
Use the following item numbers to purchase your Watercolor Wonder Crayons:

•120949 New Color Kit
•119802 Subtles
•119803 Regals
•119804 Brights

No comments:

Post a Comment