Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another from the Delightful Decorations class

I like how this card turned out I saw a Christmas card using these colors and really liked the combination.
  • Card base is Very Vanilla with a front of Cherry Cobbler ran through the Big Shot with the Petals a Plenty folder. The corners of the front were punched with the Ticket Corner punch. A pieve of Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon was wrapped around the Front before attaching it to the base.
  • I sponged the edges of a piece of Deck the Halls DSP with Cherry Cobbler ink then layered it onto a piece of Early Espresso CS, this was attached to the card front.
  • I stamped the Joy ornament in Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla CS. I sprayed them with a mixture of Rubbing Alcohol, Champagne Shimmer paint and Gold Smooch spray. I attached the Cherry Cobbler  directly to the DSP then added the Early Espresso one with Dimensionals.  I added a Pearl Jewel to the O in Joy.
  • I ran Very Vanilla and Early Espresso through the Big Shot with the Northern Frost Decorative Strip. I sprayed the snow flakes with the same mixture as the ornaments(the pictures do not show how sparkly they are with that little bit of smooch added to the shimmer spray) The Early Espresso snow flake is layered with a Very Vanilla one and a Pearl was added to the center.
This is one of the designs I will use for my personal Christmas Cards.
I hope you have a wonderful day and go ahead and stamp something!

No comments:

Post a Comment