Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Delightful Decorations

My Delightful Decorations class is today one this morning and one this evening we will make 2 each of 4 cards.  I had made this card to be one for my class, but  forgot about it and made four others,  I will show some of those in the next few days.

  • The card base is Very Vanilla sprayed with champagne shimmer paint spray, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper folder.
  • I stamped two of the ornaments from the Delightful Decoration stamp set on Very Vanilla paper that I had sprayed with Frost shimmer paint spray. I stamped one in Always Artichoke and one in Cherry Cobbler.  I punched them out with the Ornament punch
  • I ran a rectangle of Very Vanilla through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper folder, I layered it onto Always Artichoke CS and Cherry Cobbler CS then added it to the card front.
  • I adhered the Cherry Cobbler ornament directly to the Very Vanilla CS and then layer the Always Artichoke one off center with Dimensionals.
  • I added the Pearl Jewels to both of the Ornaments.
So this is the card we did not end up making in class :). 
I hope you have a great evening and go ahead and stamp something.

No comments:

Post a Comment