Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last card fromDelightful Decorations




         
This is a card that looks so much better in real life then in a photo! 
  •  The card base is Always Artichoke with a front of Cherry Cobbler, then a layer of Deck the Halls DSP.
  • The Angel instructions I found here http://www.sandimaciver.com/sandi_maciver/ornament-punch-angels/  my angel was stamped with the wreath from Welcome Christmas.  The body is Cherry Cobbler and Gold embossing powder and the wings are Vellum CS and were embossed with a mixture of embossing powders ( when my granddaughter moved in at age two, she got into my drawer of embossing powders and dumped several of them- Iridescent Ice, Gold, Silver, Copper, Hologram, Clear and White- so the wings are very interesting- but I like them!
  • I stamped a phrase from Just Believe embossed with Gold on the DSP.
I hope you like this card! Let me know ;).

2 comments: