Saturday, May 11, 2013

Simply Sketched (sneak peek)

Simply Sketched is a Hostess set in the upcoming catalog. I loved it so much that I didn't want to wait and earn it so I paid for it ;). So here is a card with one of its images.
  • The card base is Very Vanilla with a front of Soft Suede.
  • I ran a piece of returning Pear Pizzazz through the Big Shot in the Flower Garden Embossing Folder. I layered it onto the Soft Suede front.
  • I stamped the image onto Watercolor paper with Stazon and painted the image with ink and an Aqua Painter. I cut it out with the Ovals Collection Framelits. I layered it onto an oval of Baked Brown Sugar(new in color). I attached it to the card.
  • I stamped a phrase from the set onto a scrap of Very Vanilla in Soft Suede and cut it using a Apothecary Accents Framelits. I sponged Soft Suede on the edges then popped it up on the card with Dimensionals.
I can't wait until the the new catalog official launch date!

6 comments:

  1. oh, Kath, it's beautiful! now, I want it, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous !! This set is on my order for May 31st ! Great job !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sneak peak at this terrific hostess set. Your card is beautiful. Always loved Pear Pizzazz so I'm happy to see it returning. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! Love how you colored the image. I, too, couldn't wait and had to buy this set! Hoping to use it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting so Jealous watching all the new items from the catty. I love the color combo and the stamp is so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card. The green works well, you've coloured it beautifully and the layout is great.

    ReplyDelete