Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pleasant Poppies

I bought the background stamp Pleasant Poppies several months ago but this is the first time I have used it.

  • The card base is Very Vanilla CS that has Pleasant Poppies stamped on it in Stazon(my favorite black).
  • On Watercolor Paper I stamp the clump of poppies that are on the left side when stamped, I used Stazon so I could use an Aqua Painter and Ink to color it. I used Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry and Pool Party inks.
  • I layered the image onto Old Olive CS and layered it onto the card base,
  • I stamped the phrases from Petite Pairs in Pear Pizzazz on a scrap of Very Vanilla CS and punched it with the 1 1/.4" Circle punch. I punched a 1 3/8" Circle of Real Red to layer it on and used a Dimensional to pop it up on the card.
So glad that these two stamp sets are not retiring.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this is such a nice card Kath. I love how you highlighted the coloured poppies on the popped up piece. Very nice. TFS.

    ReplyDelete