Sunday, May 6, 2012

Word Play Graduation


So with University Graduations going on now and High Schools right around the corner I am making Graduation cards.

  • The card base is Whisper White.
  • Using three sizes of the Label Framelits I cut CS in Night of Navy, Marina Mist, and Whisper White, I ran the Night of Navy one through the Big Shot in the Starburst embossing folder. I layered the three  together and added them to the card front.
  • I used a phrase from Word Play for the card, I inked it in Marina Mist and then went over some of the words with the Night of Navy marker. I stamped it on the Whisper White Framelit.
  • I made a tassel with the White Bakers twine and used a 1 1/4" square and a small circle to make the cap.
So this card is done in my boys school colors, I have made the in the colors of the three local High Schools.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'll have to CAS this one, since I have a granddaughter graduating from college soon... TFS! - Micki

    P.S. Visit my "Avenue of Art" blog and play the "Mystery Card" game!
    (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The cap is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this graduation card. Nice work! sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete