Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kindness Matters


To me when I first saw this stamp set I thought that the butterflies should be blue... I can't seem to do a different color.
  • The card base is Sahara Sand I cut an opening with the second smallest Label Framelit(if you like these you will be excited for the new catalog in June). I also rounded the right corners of this card.
  • I cut a piece of Watercolor paper with the next larger Framelit. I stamped the three butterflies in the center of the paper with Stazon. On a small scrap of Watercolor paper I stamped just the center butterfly. I colored the butterflies Island Indigo.
  • I stamped Kindness Matters in the bottom right corner in Island Indigo.
  • I wrapped the matching ribbon around the card and knotted it. I stamped thanks so much from the Tiny Tags set and punched it out with the Jewelry Tag punch I punched an additional tag in Marina Mist and on in Not Quite Navy. I punched a small hole and threaded them onto Island Indigo Backers Twine. I colored a small Pearl with a teal Sharpie and added it to the tag.
So that's my latest Thank you card. . .

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kathy! I know what you mean about the butterflies....just about every one I stamp I end up coloring blue! Love this card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete