Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Farm Fever


When I hold Card Buffets I like to include both current stamp sets as well as well loved retired sets. I clearly mark my retired sets so that stampers know what sets they can still buy and what sets they can not. This is one of May/Junes "retired set" cards.

  • Card base is Pink Pirouette with a front of Beau Chateau DSP, I rounded the corners on both the base and the front.
  • I used two Framelits that will be available on June 1st, with one I cut Pink Pirouette CS and the other I cut a piece of Whisper White CS and Soft Suede CS
  • On the Whisper White I stamped the image with Stazon and then colored it with ink and a blender pen. I cut the Soft Suede CS in half and layered it behind the image.
The outside says Udderly Exhausted? the inside has a bee and says Hope You're Buzzing around soon.  So if you still own Farm Fever pull it out and stamp, if not come over to a Tuesday Card Buffet.

1 comment:

  1. I have felt that way many times! But probably did not look as cute!

    ReplyDelete