Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Magic Snowflake Club Valentine Card

So I'm leaving town until Monday so I thought I would share the card that I chose to teach the Magic Snowflake Technique in club(and yes everyone ordered the Hearts a Flutter bundle) I hope you aren't disappointed in the card I chose.


  • The card base is Whisper White, a front of Pretty in Pink layered with a piece of Crumb Cake that was run through the Big Shot in the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.
  • I used the Hearts a Flutter stamp set to do the technique, the reinkers I used were Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Rose Red. I used the Hearts a Flutter Framelits to cut them out.
  • I really didn't string the banner, I only added the bows at both ends to make it look like it. The hearts were popped up with Dimensionals.
  • I stamped the "Love" from Pennant Parade in Rose Red on Whisper White and puched with the Jewelry Tag punch I tied it to one of the bows.
So I hope that you like the card I chose!

5 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Love the card, Kath. It really showcases the Hearts a Flutter bundle.

Lisa Kmiec said...

Great card. I bought the bundle but haven't inked it up yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Dale Morin said...

Love your card. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Jones said...

Love the way this displays that Hearts a Flutter set! Beautiful on top of the Honeycomb embossing! They sure looked strung to me! ;D

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card and a wonderful technique!!
Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...