Sunday, January 27, 2013

There's Only One You

Here is another valentine from my January class:

  • The card base is Whisper White with a front of Pool Party Core-dinations CS that I ran through the Big Shot in the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder embossing the top 3/4 of the front. The clouds were lightly sanded.
  • I ran a strip of Real Red Core-dinations CS through the Big Shot in an Adorning Accents Embossing Folder and lightly sanded it.
  • I stamped the phrase from Vintage Verses (found in the Sale a bration flyer) in Real Red  near the bottom of the card.
  • I used five Real Red and one Whisper White large hearts cut from the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, the Red hearts have white Bakers Twine strings and the White heart has Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine string.
  • I added a taffeta bow to the strings.
This card could be a Valentine, a birthday or a just because card.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! The Cloudy Day embossing folder is a great background for the heart balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Kath. Great way to use the Cloudy EF. Love balloons!

    ReplyDelete