Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cuddles & Kisses

I love the new stamp set Cuddles & Kisses all the phrases are about babies.

  • The card base is Whisper White with a front of Bashful Blue.
  • I add reinkers and Dawn Dish soap to water to make colored bubbles and laid Whisper White CS on the bubbles to make my sky background. I layered it onto Pretty in Pink CS and added it to the front.
  • I used a marker to make the line to hang the baby bundles on.
  • Baby bundles use the smallest Oval punch, the heart and small circle from the owl punch the faces are the small circle from Punch Pack.
  • The phrase was stamped in Not Quite Navy.

8 comments:

  1. Aw, Kath, this is just the cutest little card! I would have never thought to do them this way...love it!
    Hugs,
    Sharon
    http://inspirationalgreetingsbysharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Can't seem to find the stamp set you used. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mind me. I was looking for the set to make the babies. You meant the word set. Found that. So how did you make the babies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't mind me. I think I need more coffee to wake me up. Saw your directions. I guess this just isn't my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - these are super-cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this?! I love the technique you used on the background and the little babes are adorable! Found you through SC...
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete