Here is another card we made at class, this was my Granddaughters favorite.
- The card base is Crumb Cake with a front of Island Indigo CS and a layer of Whisper White.
- On the Whisper White I sponged Crumb Cake at the bottom and lightly sponged Pool Party for the sky.
- On a scrap of Whisper White I stamped the truck from I Dig You in Real Red with Basic Black wheels, I cut it out and popped it up with Dimensionals.
- I filled the back with hearts cut with the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, letting some spill over.
- I stamped the phrase from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Island Indigo.
I hope you enjoy the card and are busy making your Valentines.