Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happiest Birthday Wishes

Using up soon to retire DSP! I love the Well Worn DSP and I am going to miss it.

  • The card base is Cajun Craze with a front of Well Worn DSP with the edges distressed.
  • Using the Label Framelit I cut a piece of Marina Mist and the embossed it with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
  • I cut two flags from different pieces of Well Worn.
  • On Crumb Cake Using Not Quite Navy ink I stamped the image from Happiest Birthday Wishes twice. on the first one I punched the center circle out, then punched the whole circle out.  On the second one I punched the second second circle only. Using Dimensionals I stacked the circles on top of each other.
From looking at the card I think you can see how all the pieces went together, if you have any questions just let me know!

6 comments:

Debbie Martin said...

Great man card! I am going to miss this stamp set and paper.

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Very nice man card! I always struggle making cards for men so I really appreciate getting ideas from others. Thanks so much for sharing your card.

Angels Who Stamp said...

very manly - but I like it too as a card for an office worker or postman, etc...

Dale Morin said...

This is a great man card. I am going to miss this dsp for sure. Hopefully we will get new masculine dsp!

Stephanie said...

Very nice masculine card! I never did get that DSP, but it sure looks nice here.

Linda said...

What Dale said! Love this sketch and the colors you used with the DSP.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...