Wednesday, May 9, 2012

a CASEd Angry Bird

I saw a similar card on Pintrest, sadly it had a broken link so I don't know who the creator was. I had already figured out most of the characters from the game but had decided how to use them. Then I saw the card!  Here is what I did.

  • The card base is Tempting Terquoise with a front of Daffodil Delight.
  • My punch art used the following punches for the charectors.
  • Black Bird: 
  • (1) 1 3/8 Circle in Black
    (1/2) 1 3/8 Circle in Gray
    (2) 1/2 Circles in Gray
    (2) circles from the Bitty Punch Pack in White
    (1) circle from standard Circle punch
    (1) sm Heart in Pumpkin
    Red, Black and Saffron scraps
  • Red Bird: 
  •  (1) 1 3/8 Circle in Red
  • (1/2) 1 3/8 Circle in White
  • (1) Boho Flower in Black
  • (1) Boho Flower in Red
  • (1) sm Heart in Saffron
  • (1) sm Heart in Black
  • (2) circles from the Bitty Punch Pack in White
  • Cut punch pieces according to the picture and assemble. Use your Black Marker for the eyes.
  • Pig:
  • (1) 1 3/8 Circle in Olive
  • (1) sm Oval in Olive
  • (2) Boho Flowers in Black
  • (2) Circles from the Bitty Punch Pack in White
  • (3) Circles from the Bitty Punch Pack in Olive
  • Blue Bird: 
  • (1) sm Oval
  • (2) circles from the Bitty Punch Pack
  • (1) sm Heart in Pumpkin
  • (1) Boho Flower in Turquoise
  • Black scraps
  • Make eyes with your Black Marker.
  • Yellow Bird:
  • (1)    Full Heart in Saffron
  • (1/2) Wide Oval
  • (1) Boho Flower in Black
  • (1) sm Heart in Pumpkin
  • (2) circles from the Bitty Punch Pack in White
  • Red Scraps
  • Cut punches according to the picture and assemble. Place white belly on top of heart punch and round the bottom with your Snips. Use you Black Marker to make eyes.
  • The base for the punch art is a 3"x3" piece of Whisper White CS that I ran through the Big Shot in the Starburst Folder(retired)
  • I layered it onto a piece of Old Olive and added two  1"x3 1/4" fringed pieces as grass.
  • I made the banner from a strip of Whisper White that has a phrase from the retiring Hostess Set "Happiest Birthday Wishes" I colored the stamp with markers before stamping it onto the banner.
  • So there is my card, I wish I knew who to give the layout credit to, sadly as fun as Pintrest is it often has broken links.
  • I have redone the bottom of this post 3 times now and it still is posting strange. Sorry
S


S



2 comments:

jimlynn said...

So bright and fun and just cute, cute, cute!!! Fabulous card.
Lynn

Jean Addis said...

Love that you gave directions with your fabulous card. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...