Wednesday, November 28, 2018

WWC198 - Gail's "All About Holidays" Challenge

Gail is the host of our challenge this week!
I have seen cards on Pinterest that were similar to this and inspired me to create this one.
My candles are made from DSP and cardstock. I sprayed a piece of Whisper White with a mixture of Frost Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol I ran it through the Big Shot in the Corrugated Embossing Folder. When I tried the folder on the DSP it tore it to pieces so I used plan B. I pulled out my crimper and ran it through it to get the corrugated look.

The flames are Daffodil Delight Cardstock sprayed with the Frost Shimmer Spray. I cut the flames with the Broadway Lights Framelits. 

I used the pine branches from the Christmas Staircase Framelits and Red Rhinestones to decorated the bases of the candles.

The sentiment is from Star of Light.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.   


Product List

1 comment:

  1. What a great use of your DSP, Kath! I haven't bought the Corrugated EF but have heard it isn't kind to paper. Your crimper did a great job and left the paper intact (yay!) Love the candles and their flames. Great job thinking outside the box.

    ReplyDelete