Tuesday, December 4, 2018

WWC199 - Tristan's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Tristan is our host this week!
I tried no line watercoloring for today's challenge and failed miserably! 
I ended up using a Flirty Flamingo & Garden Green Marker to color my stamp itself and stamped it onto Shimmery White Paper. I then watercolored it with an Aqua Painter and Ink Pads. It looked much better than my no-line attempt. 

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments:

  1. Where you see a failed attempt at no-line watercolouring, Kath, I see a gorgeous rose, beautifully coloured. How clever to have used your markers to colour the stamp. This is a lovely, feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kath!!! I LOVE how you colored the rose!!!!

    ReplyDelete