Sunday, December 9, 2018

Lovely As a Tree

This card uses a ribbon from the Holiday catalog and is available while supplies last or December 31 whichever is first!
Good News, the Buffalo Check stamp is being carried over!

I stamped the Buffalo Check stamp with Mossy Meadow ink on the lower half of a Crumb Cake layer of cardstock. I used the fine point of a Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker and a ruler to add a thin line to make a plaid. I wrapped the ribbon around the cardstock where the stamping starts.

The stamped pine has little dots of a Chalk pen to make snow on the branches.

Helpful tip: Make sure when using scraps of cardstock on a project that the dye lots are the same! I had the card put together before I realized the Crumb Cake came from different dye lots. Crumb Cake and Old Olive are the colors I see the most differences in color variations. 

If you love that ribbon as much as I do order now before it is all gone!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment