Wednesday, November 21, 2018

WWC197 - Kath's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

I am hosting the challenge this week!

I hadn't planned on this being my masculine challenge piece m=but my son and his friends stopped in shortly after I made it and all of them thought it was "so cool". I'm using up DSP and am happy that the Framelits that went with Signs of Santa matched the Santa's Workshop DSP. Some of the images still had to be fussy cut but many don't. The Signs of Santa sweet was so popular that sadly most of it is no longer orderable.  Sadly the framelit sold out this week and the stamp set and DSP are still available you would need to fussy cut them


I love how this folds flat to fit into an envelope!

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments: