Wednesday, November 14, 2018

WWC196 - Heidi's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Heidi is our challenge host this week!
I have a confession to make! My card really shouldn't be a Christmas card but I am having Fun Friday & Super Saturday this week 12 hours each day of paper crafting with 25 shoe boxes of cards to make, most Christmas but some occasions too. I planned on this card for my card buffet but had made a banner that said Happy Birthday to show how versatile it is. I photographed it and then glued on the Christmas one and then I noticed it...
Yup, a Dimensional back in the center of the trees. So That is why it is a Christmas card.
I combined an old favorite, a retired stamp set and a new stamp set. Lovely as a Tree, Santa's Sleigh and Dashing Deer Bundle.

The trees and ground have Dazzling Diamonds as snow.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment