Friday, August 17, 2012

One in a Million

So I decided to play with the new butterfly punch- I like it so much more then the one that it replaced.

  • The card base is Naturals White I used the Designer Frames Folder to emboss a frame for the phrase.
  • The phrase is from One in a Million I inked it with Midnight Muse.
  • I used the Elegant Butterfly Punch to punch butterflies from Midnight Muse, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie. I folded their wings away from their bodies slightly and attached them in a row down the left side.
A simple card, but I am just warming back up ;)

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is wonderful! I love the different colored butterflies and the sentiment and frame is super. Cute design!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I was disappointed when the old punch retired, but I like this one a LOT better. Beautiful card, nice "warm up" :)

    ReplyDelete