Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I am almost back ;)

My summer at Maple Dell Scout Camp has ended, all in all it was an interesting summer.  My sons both worked there for the beginning of the summer but only my oldest worked there the full summer.  I ran the Trading Post at the camp, I worked with a fun staff this year and enjoyed being with them. Our Council assessed us an amount that they wanted us to bring in as profit, we passed that amount by $20,000(I tried to keep my prices low, it was fun to hear "Wow this is even cheaper then I can get it in town" and we heard that often) so we made them happy.
My son Trevor in the center of the photo(working in the Trading Post)

My older son Breathing Fire at a Staff Talent Show.

 I did inform the camp Director that this was the last year, I will not be returning to staff next year.  It was hard to be away from stamping for so long!

I'll be back to share cards later.

No comments:

Post a Comment