Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bootiful Occasions

This was a stamp set I was thinking of buying, my friend Darrah's swap pushed into doing it. I used a lot of product from the new Holiday Catalog to make this card.
  • The card base in Naturals White CS layered with Real Red CS.
  • I ran the new Core'dinations CS through the Big Shot with the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I lightly sanded the grain and then added it to the front.
  • On a piece of Naturals White CS I stamped the Cowboy boot from Bootiful Occasions in Versamark and heat embossed with Early Espresso Embossing Powder. I then cut it out with the Window Frame Collection Framelits die, cutting a Real Red CS the next size up as well. 
  • I used the Color Spritzer Tool and a Real Red and Midnight Muse Marker to add color to the boot (I need more practice, the blue needed a light mist). I layered it on the Real Red and the popped it up on the card front with Dimensionals.
So there you have it my first use of Bootiful Occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment