Friday, November 18, 2011

Turtle & Co

We finished all the Wedding Celebrating this past week end with an Open House in California.  Sadly my laptop cord got a short in it and it took until yesterday afternoon to get a new cord. So my blog was neglected.

Today's card was from my weekly Card Buffet and uses the stamp set that is the Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set. It is call Turtle and Co.
  • The card base is Naturals White with a front of Old Olive, the bottom half was debossed with the Starburst folder.
  • I colored directly on the stamps with Marker and stamped the onto Naturals White CS. I then lightly colored the images with ink and a Blender Pen.
  • I used two phrases from Petite Pairs stamped in Old Olive.
  • Image is layer onto Island Indigo and again on Calypso Coral.
So the wonderful ladies that I Blog Hop with did a Christmas card swap, I will be taking pictures of them and posting them so that you can get wonderful ideas for Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment