Monday, November 21, 2011

Perfectly Penned Christmas(Really called Hand-Penned Holidays)

So have you heard that there is a Stampin' UP! Extravaganza going on until Nov 30?
Plenty of savings email me for the complete list. kath@fire-sprinkler-design.com
This card was a fast and easy card.
  • Card base is Whisper White CS
  • Front of Real Red CS
  • 3 3/4"x5" Whisper White CS the top 3" was run through the Big Shot with the folder Stripes.  Merry Christmas from Perfectly Penned oops the stamp set really is Hand-Penned Holidays was inked up in Real Red and stamped onto the flat part of the Whisper White, I piece of Real Red Taffeta Ribbon was tied just where the strips ended and the flat part began.
  • I stamped the image from Welcome Christmas on Whisper White (I had a scrap with Shimmer Frost sprayed on it, it made the Real Red not so Real Red) I punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle punch and layered it onto a Real Red Circle. I added it to the front of the card.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: