A new Hostess Set, great for Watercoloring!
- The card base is Whisper White.
- I stamped the image with Stazon onto Watercolor paper I colored the image with markers using an Aqua Painter to move the colors around. The cart is Raspberry Ripple a new In Color, and one of my favorites! I punched the image out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.
- I die cut a Gumball Green CS 3" Circle with the Big Shot. Then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper folder. The image was layered onto it.
- I stamped the phrases from "Petite Pairs" in Raspberry Ripple onto scraps of Watercolor paper and punched them out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch they were layered onto Primrose Petals CS punched with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.
- The image was popped up with Dimensionals.
I think this is a "happy" card. I hope you enjoyed it.
On a personal note... I have started my summer job working at a Boy Scout Camp so I will be posting every Sunday until the middle of August, if I get time I will post in between. I didn't want anyone to think that I was stopping my blog, I just won't have the internet during the week.