Sunday, June 17, 2012

Another Llama Hop. . .

The Stampin' Llamas hopped again this week, sadly I was unable to participate this time as I was busy working at Scout Camp. Here is a Link to the home page so that you can check out the work of my friends.

Here is a card that I started but didn't finish... I can't decide how to finish it. Any ideas? Please help me with it.


  • The card base is Naturals White.
  • I stamped the image from Summer Afternoon on Naturals White with Stazon and colored it with Ink and an Aqua Painter. I cut it out with the Label Framelit.
  • I cut two Raspberry Ripple Framelits the same size as the Naturals White and cut each in half in opposite directions. They were layered behind the image to frame it.
  • I cut a larger Midnight Muse Framelit and ran it through the Big Shot with the Flowers a Plenty Embossing Folder. The framed image was popped up with Dimensionals on top of it and added to the card base.
  • Now I am stumped I can't decide what to do now, so I am looking for suggestions..
We just finished our first week with Scouts in camp, it was a successful week. I have a good staff this year that I enjoy working with.  My favorite Scout returned to camp this last week. His name is Paul, I mentioned him last year( he earned the archery Merit Badge last year).  He is blind but doesn't let that stop him, he has the sunniest personality and is so enjoyable to be around. We head up to camp tonight for week two.  We come home with enough time to do laundry, sleep, go to church and head back up.

I miss stamping so go stamp this week and think of me :).



2 comments:

  1. maybe some red ribbon or a red banner? It's such a cute image :)
    I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely add some ribbon, maybe a bow? I think the red suggestion is a good one, too.

    I'm a new follower from SC, my blog is at http://stampitupwithkatie.blogspot.com if you'd like to follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete