To do the Faux Leather you need to start with Fun Foam (go ahead and swipe a piece from the kids). Using the stamp of your choice ink if in Early Espresso Ink, leave it sitting on the ink pad while you heat the Fun Foam with you heat gun, heat it until it gets very soft and the edges start to curl up. Quickly stamp your inked image onto the Fun Foam pressing lightly (if you press to hard you will get the outline of your stamp imbedded as well, if that happens turn the Fun Foam over and heat and stamp again)
• The card base is Confetti White with a front of Early Espresso that was run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice folder
• The Faux Leather Wolf head was added to a 2 ½" circle of Confetti White and the phrase was stamped in Cherry Cobbler onto Confetti White,
• Linen thread was tied around the card base and feathers with retired SU beads threaded onto the ends, was tied to the thread.
• The Card Base is Confetti White with a front of Early Espresso
• A piece of Not Quite Navy with a Marina Mist Oval and a Modern Label was ran through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice folder
• The sail boat was layered onto the embedded oval and a piece of Bakers twine was tied around the card front.
• Happy Birthday was stamped in Early Espresso and stamped on Confetti White and punched with the Word Window
Give Faux Leather a try and leave a link in the comments so I can see what you came up with.