Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Simple- Sail Away

I want to share a simple and fast card using Sail Away from the Summer Mini
  • The card base is Not Quite Navy with a front of DSP Nautical Expedition(also in the Summer Mini).
  • For the image I used Whisper White. I  inked up Block size D with Marina Mist ink and pressed the block to the paper. I inked up the boat in Not Quite Navy and stamped it in the block outline. The image was layered onto Cherry Cobbler CS and added to the front.
  • The Happy Birthday is from Create a Cupcake(here's hoping it is in the New catalog) stamped on Whisper White with NQN, punched with the Word Window and layered onto a Cherry Cobbler Modern Label, then it was popped up with Dimensionals and added to the front. 
A fast and easy card!
I'm hoping you all find time to stamp something today. . .

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I LOVE how you inked up the block to do this. Very pretty card and by inking the block it just "frames' everything out. Wonderful card.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete