- The card base is Confetti White CS with a 3 3/4" x 5" Early Espresso front.
- I stamped the well image from Countryside on water color paper with Stazon and then colored it with Watercolor Wonder Crayons ans an Aqua Painter.
- I layered Early Espresso slightly larger then the image onto a piece of Cajun Craze and ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice folder.
- I stamped Get Well Wishes from Teeny Tiny Wishes with Cajun Craze onto a piece of Confetti White and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. I punched a piece of Cajun Craze with the same punched and layered the two pieces of center so the there was a border of Cajun Craze around the phrase. I then attached it to the bottom of the Cajun Craze piece (see photo) and attached it to the card front.
- I added the water colored image to the front on the card and was done.
The way the forum is set up, if you don't specify a topic for a new discussion, it gets put into the top category, which often has nothing to do with what you're discussing, that isn't always a problem but it can be if the category is one people aren't reading and you're posting a question you need answered. Some of the posters were getting a little upset that no one was answering their posts. There are several ladies who have always taken the time to answer questions that others have, 3 of them have answered many of the questions I have had since I signed up as a demo a few years ago. Well one of them Darrah(one of the ladies who is always willing to help), started a thread explaining how to post your discussion in the appropriate area so that they could be found and answered. As new posts were added, Darrah's post was moved lower and lower on the page, and to bring it back to the top, someone would have to "bump" it up by commenting on the post.
Well after you've said, "thanks for the info" 4 or 5 times, it gets little old. So we hijacked the thread. We'd post comments on things we were working on at the moment to "bump" the post back to the top. After a few pages it had nothing at all to do with how to post a discussion( that information was still at the head of the thread), but was just a big long discussion about . . . everything! We talked about llamas, our children, pet peeves, and natural disasters ( one of our forum friends lives in Japan so we heard first-hand news after the earthquake). After about 60 pages or so, we realized it wasn't helping anyone with their posts, but had found a great place to share with like minded friends, so we renamed our discussion "The Water Cooler," because it's where we go when we need a break or just a good laugh. It's a lot of fun, even my kids ask "what's new at the Water Cooler?" it is close to 200 pages long now.
So about 20 of us decided to do a card swap together. The only rules were make it a card front 4" x 5 1/8". You could use techniques or not, embellishments or not, layers or not. Since they were card fronts only, they can be layered on a card base. It has been so much fun going to the mailbox each day and finding another card front, I have received about 14 so far and am looking forward to more. So over the next few days I am going to start showing you some of the the amazing talents of the Water Cooler Llama Mamas. You are going to be amazed! So come back and checked out their work.