Monday, March 28, 2011

Water Cooler Swaps part 4




So when I recieved all my swaps I put post its on the back so I would know who made what, the problem with post its is that sometimes small fingers remove them and then you lose who made what so for most the rest of my swaps you will just have to know that some of the most fun on line friends made wonderful creations. Hopefully they will stop by and claim their work and if they do I will update this post.

Card#1 was made by Margaret, she used confetti white card stock and scored it with a stylus and the trimmer. It was brayered with Bravo Burgundy ink, she then placed it in a container for the wood stamps and in another container she placed 4 marbles with several drops of Chocolate Chip re-inker and Rich Razzelberry re-inker and rolled the marbles around and then dumped them on top of my card stock and rolled them around. She then used black craft ink and clear embossing powder to stamp and emboss the Upsy Daisy stamp in the lower corner. A piece of Rich Razzelberry ribbon was wrapped around the card and the Decorative Label punch was used with Confetti White CS that she sponged. The phrase is embossed. She went around the card with the Bravo Burgundy marker to make it look like it was matted.

Card#2 is one of the ones that I'm not sure who made, hopefully she will leave a comment. Martha made this card, I have to thank her because this card is the inspiration for the card in my upcoming Easter class. On to the card! The base of the card is Soft Suede stamped with the Sanded background stamp with Chocolate Chip. She tore the edges of a strip of Always Artichoke and ran it through the crimper and attached it to her base. A piece of Chocolate Chip ribbon and some Linen Thread were wrapped around it and the thread was tied in a bow and a silver brad was added.  On a piece of Crumb Cake the branch from Easter Blossoms was stamped and the blossoms were colored with the white gel pen and one of the pink markers (my guess is Regal Rose). The edges were lightly sponged with Soft Suede. The image was layered onto Rich Razzleberry CS and added to the card front.

Card#3 I think was made by Robin this is information from an email I sent asking for help identifying the card fronts (I am still waiting for some to arrive so I might be wrong about the card)  Its the white card front

with Got Treats stamps embedded embossing and the BEAUTIFUL SAB ribbon. I love that ribbon. (This was an Inspired by Mary Brown--my awesome upline--card. Not so much CASED, but inspired.) That sounds like this card right? Keep this one in mind for next March and St Patrick's Day!

Card#4 here is the link to Roberta's card http://robertascreativespace.blogspot.com/2011/03/turquoise-bliss.html

So these are the cards I received so far, pretty great Huh? Many of these cards that I have shared have used Sale-a-bration sets, we only have until Thursday to put in qualifying orders to earn these sets so let me know ASAP if there is anything you want to order. I plan on putting in an order on Wednesday night.  You can also go on line and order and have the shipped directly to you.
Go to http://kathallthatscrap.stampinup.net/ and then to shop now to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment