Wednesday, July 29, 2020

WWC282 - Fifth Week Anything Goes Challenge

It is the 5th Wednesday so that means "Anything Goes"!
I decided on a Christmas card using Light Me Home stamp set!
The fall catalog begins in 3 days and this is the first set I bought from the catalog. I stamped with Stazon and colored with Watercolor Pencils & Blender Pens. I added Wink of Stella on the snow to make it extra shimmery. I would recommend doing this before watercoloring because it smeared the green onto my snow on the front tree.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

The supplies used, as well as links to my online store, are below.
Product List

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas scene Kath. Love the selectove colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas image, Kath!! Reminds me of the old cards!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a STUNNING scene you created!! I LOVE your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete