Wednesday, July 15, 2020

WWC280 - Kath's Challenge: Anything Goes with a Masculine Twist

I am hosting the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Pampered Pets comes bundled with the Pets Dies. The Dies cuts some of the pets from the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper for the rest it is an easy fussy cut.
I fussy cut some paws and a ball from a scrap of the DSP.
The DSP makes a fun card!
I found this card fold on Pinterest but didn't pin it :(. The card that I saw used the Little Ladybug stamp set. I tried to find it to give it credit and couldn't find it in searches.

Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
DSP: 5 1/4" x 4"
Folded Piece: 8 1/2" x 3 1/8" scored at 4 1/4" and folded.
DSP: Largest scalloped rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Die
Inside piece: 2 7/8" x 4" Whisper White.
Sentiment Panel Mat: 3 1/2" x 2 3/8"
"                        ": 4th from the smallest rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly.



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Kath. Love that stamp set and DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Kath! Love that cute pup!!! :) I hope all is going ok for you and your family! :) :)

    ReplyDelete