Wednesday, July 22, 2020

WWC281 - Heidi's Challenge: All About Occasions

Heidi is husting our challenge this week!
I love the Whale Done Suite!
I made a Diamond Fold card.
It folds closed to a 4" x 4" card
I used the Layering Square Dies to get the triangles to show right. For the small triangles, I laid the square die as a diamond on the DSP lining the corners on the bottom of the paper to cut a triangle and then cut the triangle in half, I did this twice. I cut 1 square from just the water and cut it corner to corner in fourths. 

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

The supplies used, as well as links to my online store, are below.
Product List

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kath!!! Love the special fold also. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath, I love Diamond Fold cards! They're so elegant and allow such fun use of Designer Paper. The Whale Done Suite lends itself beautifully to this design. A gorgeous project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy fold cards are always so fun and cool. This is beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun fold card, Kath! Gorgeous papers and images really bring it to like! Take care! Hope all is going ok for you and the family! :)

    ReplyDelete