Wednesday, April 22, 2020

WWC268 - Dawn's Challenge: All About Occasions

Dawn is the host of our challenge this week! 
It has been a crazy week, I've missed a whole week of posting. My husband needed face masks for all of his employees and we couldn't find any so I ended up sewing tasks for all of his workforce! My daughter in law is a flight attendant and her employer isn't providing any masks for them so I sewed a couple for her too. 

I'm now back to making and mailing "paper hugs".
I love orchids so I thought it was time to pull Rare Blessings out and do some stamping with it.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

The supplies I used as well as links to my online store are below.
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kath, I love orchids too! Good for you sewing all those masks. I have made a few for me to wear to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Kath! Orchids are so elegant! Great work making all those masks!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete