Tuesday, April 7, 2020

New Wonders

I stamped this little fairy 4 times with Memento Ink and colored them with Stampin' Blends.

I fussy cut them after they were colored. All of them have the following Blend colors: Light Pool Party, Light & Dark Granny Apple Green, Light Petal Pink.

Blend colors:  Light Lovely Lipstick, Dark Highland Heather, Light Soft Suede, Light Mango Melody

Blend colors: Light Mango Melody, Dark Soft Suede, Dark Balmy Blue, Light Smoky Slate.

Blend colors: Dark Mango Melody, Dark Highland Heather, Dark Lovely Lipstick, Dark Crumb Cake.

Blend colors: Light Mango Melody, Light Poppy Parade, Light Night Of Navy, Light Smoky Slate.

Now I will have to decide how I want to use these check back to see what I have done with these.

Supplies used as well as links to my online store are below.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment