Friday, April 3, 2020

Ornate Garden

With the Covid-19 stay at home order now in its 3rd week, I have been sending out "paper hugs" I have used all of my Hello, Just a Note, Thinking of You & all the cards without a sentiment. (I've mailed out 60 cards so far.) I'm busy making more cards so I can send more happy mail.
I used the Medium Daisy punch for my daisy, after punch two daisies I spritzed them with water and using the paper piercing tip in my Take Your Pick Tool I curled the petals and let them dry. For the center, I dyed the embossing paste with the reinker and spread it on a scrap of So Saffron Cardstock as it dried I used my finger the make the paste stand up. After the paste dried completely I punched a circle.
The supplies used are listed below as well as links to my online store.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment