Friday, April 24, 2020

Positive Thoughts

Early this morning I delivered a little over 40 cards & envelopes to the doorsteps in my neighborhood. I had a post-it note on the that said "This paper hug is for you to pass on! I hope that all is well with you." Kath

These are a few of those that went out today.
I love this sentiment so I am using it as a focal point as I am using up my DSP.

These cards us the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper.
I matted the DSP on Pacific Point Cardstock and cut out the sentiment stamped in the same color with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I didn't mat the DSP but used the Ornate Layers Dies to cut the sentiment as well as a Blackberry Bliss layer to frame the sentiment.
This is the same as the first card but with Crushed Curry Cardstock as the Mat.
 This one is my favorite using this DSP. 

This DSP is retiring and is while supplies last.

The supplies used as well as links to my online store are below.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment