Wednesday, July 24, 2019

WWC231 - Tristan's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Tristan is our host this week!

I've owned this stamp set for almost a year and this is the first time it has seen ink! This card has been in my head since I bought the set.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post!

You can purchase any of the supplies I used by clicking on the image below and it will take you to my online store.

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Kath - I've been the same with some stamp sets. I love how you've used the die cut for the background and those colours work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful featured grapefruit color! Love the detailed floral die~

    ReplyDelete