Monday, July 22, 2019

Wildly Happy- Foxes

We just got back from spending for days mostly in Idaho but manage a quick trip to the Grand Tetons & Yellowstone. I like the Grand Teton much more than Yellowstone.

However, in Yellowstone, we did see a lot of elk and bison

While we didn't see any foxes this card reminds me of our trip.

I think these foxes are my favorite animals in the stamp set.
I used an Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to color the quaking aspen bark.

You can purchase any of the supplies I used by clicking on the image below and it will take you to my online store.


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. It's so nice to see those lovely views. I can't wait until I can take my new puppy out and explore my local countryside.
    Such a sweet card. Love the added texture with that tree background.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete