Sunday, July 28, 2019

July Paper Pumpkin

I got my Paper Pumpkin a little late this month.
I forgot to update my credit card when I had to get a new one because of fraudulent Goggle charges. This month's Paper Pumpkin was great it coordinates with 3 suites in the catalog.
My favorite is the one that coordinates with Sailing Home.

Paper Pumpkin's Design:
I love the font on the Happy Birthday stamp.

These are my alternatives:


This one is pretty much a CASE of the one in the kit.
Card #2
I'm really happy with this card. I used Seaside Spray for the watercolor wash, stamping & paper. I used Shimmery White cardstock it holds up well to watercoloring. The shells were stamped in Petal Pink & Blushing Bride.

In the supplies, I added 4 options for ordering Paper Pumpkin. You get one kit per month usually a surprise but now and again Stampin' Up! gives us a clue to what it will be.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment