Wednesday, July 17, 2019

WWC230 - Kath's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge


I am hosting the challenge this week!


I combined an old stamp set with a new one for this card!
High Tide & Sailing Home.


I did a Watercolor wash for the background and used some stamps from High Tide to add waves and sand to the picture. I punched a circle out of a post-it note to make a mask so I could paint the setting sun.

I used Memento Ink and Stamping Blends to color the boats and lighthouse from Sailing Home, cutting them out with there coordinating dies before adding them to the card.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post!


You can purchase any of the supplies I used by clicking on the image below and it will take you to my online store.

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous detailing and your scene has so much depth! Love this, and now I miss the beach ;)

    ReplyDelete