Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday Bakery

I love the line of cakes from the Birthday Bakery Set!
• Fold the half sheet of Very Vanilla CS, place one half into the card base into the Vintage Wallpaper folder and run through the Big Shot


• Using Stazon stamp the cake onto the Watercolor paper using markers and an Aqua Painter paint the cakes, color used, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Real Red and Melon Mamba

• Layer the image first on Melon Mamba CS then on Pear Pizzazz CS

• Add the mounted image to the card front

• Add a phrase to the inside if desired

I am using up photos of cards that I have on hand but haven't posted, I have new cards that I need photos of but my oldest son who uses my camera the most has some how lost the memory card from the camera.  Needless to say I'm not a happy Mom.
 
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: