Monday, June 21, 2010

3 More Pages for the Ronald McDonald House




Here are three more of the scrapbook pages, the post it notes have the information from the backs of the pictures, we have a neighbor that has amazing writing skills, she is transferring all the information to the pages for us.
Top page twin sisters: So Saffron, Ballet Blue, and Certainly Celery. The peas are punch art that I CASEd from Andrea Walford's blog.
Middle page: Micky and Minnie are on the little girls dress, so once again Punch Art- these I came up with by myself.
Bottom Page: This paper was retired designer paper from a couple of years ago, It was a Progression page sample, if you look at the page you will see that the little boy is on a 6" x 6" page, that page was than mounted on a 8 1/2" x 11" page, and last it was placed on a 12" x 12" page, I used this in a scrap booking class that covered all 3 sizes.
Life has been a little crazy around here, but I am trying to catch up and will try to do better posting, so please stick with me.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! These scrapbook pages are adorable! Great job!

    Chanda
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    p.s. following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, and what a sweet idea! I've been thinking about having a scrap night to make cards for soldiers. So much fun and a good deed, all in one!

    :) Jessica
    redmonkeyscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Scrapbook pages!!

    -Dion

    DionsGlitterRoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete