Monday, June 14, 2010

Two of my favorite stamp sets are retiring. . .


Bloomin' Beautiful and Spring Song are both retiring, there are at least 8 posts on this blog using those stamp sets, boy am I going to miss these! Most of the retiring paper and accessories are already gone, fortunately stamps sets are made through out the month of June and are not "as supplies last" like the accessory list is.
Both of these cards use Watercolor Paper, Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Very Vanilla Card Stock.
It has been busy so far this summer, and my blog has suffered, we have spent hours working on my sons eagle project, I will post more pictures soon, from that project. With the retiring catalog I have to create all new cards, both for my sample board and for my Open Studio Tuesdays. I am working on more punch art classes as well as some summer classes. . . so even though my blog has been slow, I have been busy and being busy means soon more blog entries.
I am revamping my stamping business, so you may see some changes to my blog soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment