Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big Shot Scallop Circle




I made these a long time ago, the bird I CASEd from somewhere, I just don't remember where, sorry. Because he looks so sad I call him Bluebird of Happiness, that's just the way I am. I had just made the bird when one of my friends said she needed a ladybug for a girls activity day invitation, she asked if I had any ideas this is what I came up with. I used 2 scallop circles for each one. on the ladybug I used the wide oval punch and 2 circles from the 3/4" punch cover brads to allow it to open. The bird uses the 5 petal punch and the boho flowers punch. It also uses the 1 1/4" and 3/4" circle punches.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love what you named that bird. And that ladybug card is awesome! I love that it's wings open up! Great job!

    ReplyDelete