Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pun Fun

I stink you're sweet! This card is pretty much a case of a card by Michele Force at The Stamp Link. The base is 4 ¼" x 5 ½" Pretty in Pink CS.I layered the lightest piece of designer paper, from Berry Bliss with Basic Black CS. I used the Photo Corner punch on both Basic Black CS and Pretty in Pink CS I layered the two colors and used 3 Regal Rose Brads this was added to the Berry Bliss paper. I stamped skunk with StazOn on Whisper White CS, I used Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a Blender Pen to color the skunk. The colors I used were Basic Black, Regal Rose, and Summer Sun. I layered the Skunk on Regal Rose and then Basic Black CS then added to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card - thanks for the compliment in CASEing mine!

    Michele
    http://micheleforce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete